-
March 26th, 2006, 03:20 PM
#1
MissCurlyCat
Guest
I want an Addy doll. But.....
I really want a Josefina doll too.
I'm really in a pickle here because I can't decide! I think they're both so cute......
What should I do? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 26, 2006 11:26 AM: Message edited by: omitsallspaces ]</font>
-
March 26th, 2006, 03:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Do you only want a new doll, or will you buy used on eBay? I really wanted Kirsten, Jess, and Elizabeth, but couldn't decide. I also didn't have a lot of $$ to spend. So, when I saw Kirsten come up with a cheap BIN and she came with the Radiant Rhinestone Outfit I'd been drooling over, I was ecstatic! It made my decision for me, and I got more than I'd hoped for! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Dee
-
March 26th, 2006, 03:32 PM
#3
MissCurlyCat
Guest
I havemy eyes set on a Josefina on eBay. I doesn't end soon so I still have some time to think.
If I decide to order an Addy doll I'll get her online through AG.
-
March 26th, 2006, 03:52 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I was going to get Jess but I don't have the money after all and I am feeling very overwhelmend at 7 dolls already. They are taking over my room.
Make a list of who you like and why and maybe that will help you decide who to get first.
Ashley
-
March 26th, 2006, 03:53 PM
#5
MissCurlyCat
Guest
Great idea!
I haven't made a pro/ con list in awhile....... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
March 26th, 2006, 05:33 PM
#6
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
You could always get one and then save for the other later.
-
March 26th, 2006, 06:30 PM
#7
MissCurlyCat
Guest
After making and looking over my list of pros and cons I've decided to get a Josefina doll.
I think I'll order one new from Americangirl.com. Why should I pay more on eBay for a used doll, when I can get it new cheaper?
-
March 26th, 2006, 07:11 PM
#8
Inactive Member
that is the smart thing to do, if you get her from AG and there is something you dont like you can always send her back....and usually you can get new one for a few more dollars than you could buy a used one on Ebay...
-
March 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Marymax what a darling picture of Kirsten picking flowers! I love it!!
~Annie
-
March 27th, 2006, 12:05 AM
#10
I*love*dolls
Guest
They are both great! I would get Josefina right now (see my "I am happy!" post) and am not in an "Addy mood" right now so I can't be much of a help. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Whatever you get you'll be happy!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks